- T-Ball – “League Age” 5 – 7 year olds. T-Ball is designed for 1st & 2nd year players to get an introductory experience to baseball. It is non competitive and baseball fundamentals are introduced for the very first time.
- Farm – “League Age” 6 – 9 year olds (Machine Pitch). In Farm players are introduced to “Machine Pitch” baseball where the pitching machine is set between 37 and 40 mph. This level (as with all) is about the development of the player. Baseball fundamentals are stressed. The typical player is developing his/her throwing, catching & hitting skills.
- AA – “League Age” 7- 10 year olds (Player/Coach Pitch). In AA we introduce players to pitching in a development type atmosphere. There are no walks issued. If a pitcher throws a 4th ball to a batter the offensive team coach will come in and throw 3 pitches to his/her batter. The typical player in AA can throw and catch consistently.
- AAA – “League Age” 9 – 11 year olds. In AAA we are preparing players for the Majors. This level is a little more competitive. Players in AAA will work on refining their baseball skill sets. All positions are played true to the game of baseball.
- Major– “League Age” 10 – 12 year olds. This is competitive baseball. As with all levels, the continued development of our players in a fun atmosphere is our main focus and priority.
- Juniors– “League Age” 13-14 year olds. As with the Major division, this is competitive baseball as we are working to get our players ready for high school baseball. Games in this division move up and are played on a full size baseball diamond (60/90).
Note- A player’s “League Age” is determined by his/her age on April 30th of the year of the current season. Example – If your child begins the season as an 11-year-old and they turn 12 before April 30th, then their league age is 12. Age Chart
Players age 8 and older will try out and be placed on a team.